domingo, 21 de agosto de 2016

Aviv Hanouna @grimvr




























Q: Have you ever been to Siberia? I feel as though I have met you.
I have not


asked by Anonymous

0 notes




nonalimmen:
“ “Dybbuk Hills”, 2014.
© Nona Limmen
Facebook / Instagram
”



















Q: your favorite books?
Its a bit of a cliche but Lolita is
my all time favorite, followed by everything else Nabokov writes.
Nausea by Jean Paul Sartre, For Esme With Love and Squalor by JD
Salinger, most anything by Joanna Ruocco (so visceral and haunting and
good). I’m also usually reading something about
witchcraft/demonology/magic and healing/hauntings. Aaaand my favorite
guilty pleasure is Just Kids by Patti Smith.


asked by Anonymous

3 notes

















Q: how tall are you? your figure looks perfect
ee its far from it but thank you. I’m 5′7′’ but almost always wearing platforms.


asked by Anonymous

0 notes








When your mental faculties fail mid-ordering a salad and you wind up
sobbing about mesclun in front of a gaggle of confused employees.



drag👏🏻me👏🏻through👏🏻hell



4 notes





oldhollywood:
“ L to R: Tod Browning, Carroll Borland, and Bela Lugosi on the set of Mark of the Vampire (1935, dir. Tod Browning) (via)
”



scribe4haxan:
“ The Nightmare (1783 / Stipple engraving) - By John Raphael Smith, after Henry Fuseli
”



witchedways:
“ wood-fawn:
“ “
Ancient, Trinity College Library, Dublin, Ireland
photo via dinorah
” ”
bewitched forest
”







extrasad:


I can’t wait for it to be fall so I can rot with the leaves


(via veinsofglass)



150,241 notes





witchedways:
“ wood-fawn:
“ ,
”
bewitched forest
”










I was the shadow of the waxing slain.

5 notes




Looming architecture to heal the heartbreak.






witchedways:
“ orcpiss:
“ GOAT (by Mountain|s Twin)
”
bewitched forest
”



ganglingman:
“ Nestled under a tree.
”






Portrait of me in my web🕷 by the endlessly lovely @cheyenneguarapuava
















Q: what are your favorite movies & tv shows?
To be
honest I find myself watching shit horror movies from the depths of
netflix more than anything, but all time favorites include: twin peaks,
only lovers left alive, mary & max, the silence of the lambs, rocky
horror, scream, the labyrinth, rosemary’s baby, heathers, most anything
by harmony korine or lars von trier, and recently - stranger things.


asked by Anonymous

5 notes

















Q: This isn't even a question, but I just wanted to let you know
that all your photography is so dark & majestic, I love it so much.
Also, your Instagram is legit feed and life goals. Thought I'd let you
know, xx.
So sweet, thanks love.


asked by xherbstx

4 notes

















Q: Where r u from?
Denver, originally. But NYC for the past few years.


asked by Anonymous

1 note

















Q: 😍😍😍😍
😽


asked by Anonymous

1 note




I’ve gotten into the rotten, wallet draining, habit of buying oddities whenever I’m sad. Here’s last night’s attempt at cheering. (at Obscura Antiques)



If you need me I’ll be lurking around every museum in the city & pretending I don’t exist.







Pain is everything and everything is pain.



4 notes


















Q: You and your blog are so charming and perf
Thanks love💓


asked by strawes

0 notes




Late nights rearranging everything I own.



thedoppelganger:
“ ph. Rineke Dijkstra and Jacob Molenhuis
”
















Q: Glad I ran into your blog. I think its pretty neat.
Thank you!


asked by wearethepinheads

0 notes




🌓



Boston seems to have prepared for my arrival with buckets of gloom.







me: *falls into deep pit of depression*


me: *buys a full arctic fox taxidermy mount and 4 wet specimens*



8 notes





Packing up my little coffin of the last two years. Hoping moving will be a distraction from my compounding misery. (at New York, New York)



So many big projects coming up / v overwhelmed/stressed/excited







I am so unconscionably miserable.



4 notes









I just want to listen to my new sunn o))) record on the floor of my bedroom in a blanket of tears is that 2 much to ask



9 notes





cryptofwrestling:
“ Cover art from A Clutch Of Vampires ,by Edward Gorey
”



This week’s been a rough one. Here’s some gloom&doom I wish I could hide in forever. (at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery)
















Q: What should human do if his heart is broken?
Embrace the torment.


asked by Anonymous

13 notes

















Q: Hi, love your photos! They are very unique. I was wondering, what camera do you use?
Thank you! I mostly use my iPhone 6s, an old Nikon FM2, or a Canon 5D Mark III.


asked by Anonymous

1 note

















Q: Your blog revived my belief in miracles. Beauty lives here.
That’s quite sweet, I hope this is true.


asked by ghostlywatcher

1 note

















Q: I am absolutely in love with your blog! 🌹
Thank you!


asked by shadow-visions

0 notes







👼🏻 (at Sleepy Hollow Cemetery)



Thoroughly obsessed with crumbling walls like these.



Rare daylight coffin hours 💞



Sunday



Gruesomely incapable of functioning like normal this month / grateful to New York for towering over my malaise.



Evening walk / still my favorite.



Moth pals & @bloodmilk forever











No sleep







hauntedbystorytelling:
“  Adolf Dittmer :: The Cliff House in San Francisco with Mrs. Dittmer on the beach, 1905
”







Incapable of having anything good happen without it also being shrouded in misery.



7 notes





💔



carnevalesca:
“ Häxan, 1922. Dir. Benjamin Christensen.
”



witchedways:
“ bewitched forest
”



mortem-et-necromantia:
“ Emlen Etting “Oramunde” (1933).
”



sampedroaccesories:
“ www.sampedroaccesories.com
”









nonalimmen:
“ “There she lies by night and day, A magic web with colours gray.”
© Nona Limmen
Facebook / Instagram
Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/nonalimmen
”






Spending the day with my favorite lil specimens. (at Morbid Anatomy Museum)



ghostlywatcher:
“ Tintern Abbey, Wales.
”






seabois:
“ Beauty and the Beast (2014)
”






wolftea:
“ Sphinx moth
”



sex-blood-and-death:
“ .
”



deadlyart:
“ “Dreaming of Another World” by Tim Walker (film by Guy Stephens) | Vogue Italia, March 2011.
”










me: *starts feeling anything other than miserable for longer than 3 seconds*

body: TEEHEE nope here’s another anxiety attack



9 notes





Igor the fox. Welcome to the coffin.





















My winter ghost in full effect.



😞



Unending misery etc



Favorite.






previouslylovedplaces:
“ Abandoned Farm House by jerbec on Flickr.
”



Another from today. Nightmare in hiding.
















I don’t do anything with my life except romanticize and decay with indecision.
Allen Ginsberg - from The Book of Martyrdom and Artifice: First Journals and Poems: 1937-1952 (via watchoutforintellect)(via awaitingly)
23,735 notes










faerybites:
“ Les Vampires (1915)
”













My life hangs

like a garment

in the dark:

I am skin

no ghost

will live in.
J. Neil Garcia, from ‘Closet Quivers’, Closet Quivers  (via plathisms)(Source: soracities, via rottedlace)
583 notes











knizova:
“ Das Trauma der Geburt (2015)
”



To another grim year / I know I’m a sad sack but thank u all for being gr8 anyway






An obscenely dreamy day to be here.



Monday pit stops.









unexplained-events:
“ An old photo of a place called Hell’s Cafe in Paris, which has since shut down.
”







Having visceral reactions to emotional distress all week its fine



4 notes





bienenkiste:
“ Siri Tollerod and Simona McIntyre by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello for Numéro #89 December 2007
”










Afternoon strolls with a good.






Misty mornings










Been listening to too much doom metal on the train and longing for drives like these sos (at Sleepy Hollow, New York)



“But me—
I feel I’m ghost
and gristle
both. ”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario